Business System Analyst
The successful candidate will play a key role in planning and implementing technical and digital transformation initiatives designed to support KV Capital Inc.’s goals for future success.
The successful candidate will play a key role in planning and implementing technical and digital transformation initiatives designed to support KV Capital Inc.’s goals for future success. As the Business Systems Analyst, you will work with our internal business unit stakeholders to understand their processes to identify and develop innovative solutions and integrate existing and emerging technologies to build and elevate digital systems, processes, and practices. You will lead end-to-end project implementation, ranging in scale from small to large complex projects. You will act as a subject matter expert in both business and technology.
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with internal business stakeholders to gather business requirements and understand their processes to identify areas for improvement, including opportunities for designing and delivering automated solutions to facilitate increased business efficiency.
• Defining and prioritizing technology requirements, proposing solutions, presenting business cases, soliciting feedback, and obtaining consensus prior to development.
• Leading end-to-end workflow automation and system implementation projects (document, design, build, test, deploy, maintain) using best practices.
• Providing project management, business analysis, and leadership in all aspects of technology-related projects to ensure coherent, integrated, and secure operating environments that effectively meet evolving business needs.
• Effectively communicating insights, plans, and training to team members and management.
• Developing long-term technology strategies that positions the investment and use of technology and data as a key enabler for achieving the strategic priorities.
• Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge and skill in the areas of business analysis, and existing/emerging technologies within the framework of KV Capital Inc.’s information technology environment and strategic direction, to determine and provide optimal business and technical options and recommendations.
• Research, learn, and adapt new technologies and relevant industry standards and best practices.
An attractive compensation plan commensurate with experience awaits the successful candidate.
Qualifications / Desired Skills and Expertise
To be successful in this role you will have:
• An innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies and ability to influence change, with a primary focus on business unit stakeholders’ needs.
• Strong communication skills to produce professional-quality communication material suited to its purpose and audience and the ability to develop and present formal/informal recommendations.
• Ability to effectively manage project delivery and project coordination of complex activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees at all levels of the company and external contacts.
• Proficient in processing a multitude of tasks simultaneously and to perform under pressure with a temperament that is constantly seeking new opportunities while thriving in a dynamic work environment.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in similar capacity analyzing business problems and identifying solutions, dealing in small to complex and large requirement projects, leading projects and designing solutions.
• Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Business, and/or a related discipline.
To apply, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Renee Kent, Chief Financial Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate “Business Systems Analyst” in the subject line)
Kanvi Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of it’s activities or operations.